The International Journal of Communication and Health is an on-line peer-reviewed journal interested in any aspect related to health communication. The International Journal of Communication and Health is ready to receive manuscripts on all aspects concerning health communication, particularly those of international relevance.
Contribution exploring any context of health communication are welcomed. The journal welcomes high-quality research and analyses from diverse theoretical and methodological approaches from all fields of communication, media, and health.
The journal is particularly interested in new approaches of health and communication that have the potential to increase the body of knowledge on the subject and generate future studies.
The Journal invites original empirical (qualitative or quantitative) research, literature reviews, theoretical or methodological contributions, integrative reviews, meta-analyses, comparative or historical studies on the following topics:
- media, health and illness,
– communication, health and illness,
– policy of health communication,
– organizational aspects of health communication,
– culture and health communication,
– health communication in the community,
– health communication in mass media,
– interpersonal health communication,
– media and medical prevention campaigns,
– medical errors in the media, media and medical myths,
– E-health – new technology and health communication
The general instructions for authors are available at: SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
If you have any questions, please contact the editors at: